Interim Learning & Development Consultant
Competitive | London | Contract
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 20 days ago
IQ Talent Solutions are delighted to be working with one of our most prestigious clients who are a technology industry leader, supporting them with the recruitment of an interim Learning & Development Consultant on an interim basis to join their thriving team in London
The role will pay a competitive salary (available on request) alongside an excellent benefits package.
It will be working a maximum of ten days per month for six months
The interim Learning & Development consultant will be responsible for managing the contracting of new L&D vendors and their following renewals. In addition to being responsible for vendor management of the L&D strategic vendors. You will also design, implement and manage development programmes as required whilst undertaking any L&D projects as required
What is expected of the Learning & Development Consultant?
- Engage the sponsor and business & L&D stakeholders to identify purpose and requirements for new vendor.
- Engage key supporting stakeholders as required to ensure that the vendors' services meet legal, Information security, commercial and employee consultation requirements.
- Work with sponsor and procurement, when required, to negotiate a competitive and workable agreement.
- Define, agree and manage the agreement approval and sign off process.
- Manage communications for all stakeholders.
- Ensure that the contracted vendor has an L&D owner to ensure that they are effectively managed to meet the client's requirements.
- Ensure the effective reviews are in place to manage the service at operational and strategic level.
- Ensure the vendor is engaged with relevant L&D stakeholders to provide business requirements.
- Establish dashboard & measures for success.
What we look for in a Learning & Development Consultant?
- Candidates will have a proven background in a similar role and ideally will come from the IT or Digital Services sectors.
- Demonstrable knowledge of and skill in programme management ideally in an L&D environment, including development programmes
- Proven background in vendor relationship management and strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Ability to research and develop working knowledge of new areas to support procurement.
- Proven experience with collaboration; strong cross-functional influencing skills & teamwork.
- Proven ability to develop effective working relationships and ways of working with colleagues and vendors.
- Proactive, analytical, and strategic approach to learning; with ability to work at both high level and detail level; and keen attention to detail.
- Proactive self-starter, self-directed and driven to excellence in all aspects of role, with excellent written and spoken English language skills.
- Experience of procurement/sales process from either a selling or buying perspective.
- Experience of programme management including development programmes.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.