Interim Chief of Staff- Healthcare-government-public sector.
£600 per day | Greater London | Contract
Posted 23 days ago
Interim Chief of Staff- Healthcare/government/public sector.
Interim Chief of Staff with experience of providing leadership within a senior capacity in a
Public sector, Government or NHS context is urgently needed to support a national health and social care organisation.
The Interim Chief of Staff will working with the Chief Executive's office will provide a key role as a confidante and advisor for the CEO and to assist other executive board members and provide flexible support to the organisation.
Interim Chief of Staff- Healthcare/government/public sector- Essential Experience
* Experience of performing an Interim Chief of Staff Role within a complex NHS, government and or public sector environment.
* Specialist knowledge around the issues and challenges faced by a Chief of Staff at an executive management level within a complex public body.
* Senior stakeholder engagement abilities with the ability to understand complex information and challenges.
* Proven skills in developing business cases and strategies.
* Strong leadership and management skills coupled with exceptional organisational and communication skills.
* Exceptional ability to build relationships and networks to influences a variety of stakeholders and organisations to delivery desired outcomes
* Resilience and determination to overcome challenges with solutions.
Interim Chief of Staff- Healthcare/government/public sector- Desirable Experience
* Experience in a data-driven and analytical environment
* Experience of working on national Healthcare progammes.
Please note that this assignment is inside IR35. This will also be remote for the medium term.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.