£59,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 11 days ago
We are looking for an Integration Developer to join our Financial Systems Solution Domain which comprises of our Digital Platforms. You will be working with people who are passionate about delivering high quality products and services, where we provide both engineering and development in-house. Within Digital Platforms, Financial Systems Solutions (FSS) develops and supports a number of the Bank's critical services. Within FSS itself, Integration Delivery (ID) has responsibility for developing the Bank's middleware applications.
We strive for best-practice and our teams are aligned to structured processes; which we will support you to understand through mentoring, training and formal qualification.
We are replacing our integration platform with one, using IBM App Connect Enterprise (ACE) which is essentially the next version of IIB. We have enough demand in this area to support recruitment of at least one IIB/ACE developer. We are looking for an IIB/ACE developer who can help us make the move to the new platform, is capable of advising, training team members and ensure we make best use of the new platform.
This position will primarily involve delivering Investment Board project work, although all members of the team are expected to provide overnight cover and assist with operational duties if and when required.
The candidate will be expected to:
* Deliver high quality software components and documentation which conform to ID guidelines and standards.
* Evaluate business requirements and produce estimates, solutions and functional specifications for the development completed as
* Share knowledge, contribute to technical discussions and assist other team members when necessary.
* Use their technical and business experience to support the Bank's Live and UAT middleware systems.
* Have a high level of professionalism, organisation, self-motivation and a desire for self-improvement.
* Have a good interpersonal communication skills with an ability to interpret and present information to a variety of recipients using suitable modes of communication.
Minimum Essential Criteria
* Experience of IBM ACE or later versions of IIB
* Experience of IBM MQ version 8 or later and be able to create, manage, secure and script MQ objects
* Software testing experience/certification to undertake unit, system testing and user acceptance test support
* Experience in using API's
* Experience of Agile working methodologies
* IBM TX (WTX) version 7.5 or later
* Managed File Transfer tools
* Oracle DB, the ability to create and use DB objects within middleware transformations
* Linux and windows server
* Scripting/procedural coding and management of configuration files
* An understanding of networks, network storage, network components and TCP/IP
* A good knowledge of security principles such as public/private key architecture and encryption
* Transfer protocols such as FTP, SFTP and SSH
AN exciting time to join and support critical systems which underpin the UK economy , a well established organisation steeped in history with a front row seat for the digitalisation of the financial sector, and the rise of rise of fintech and regtech.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.