Competitive | Burton upon Trent | Contract
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 1 day ago
Here at interquest we are currently recruiting for a hospitality giant based in a modern, refurbished office in Branston . We are recruiting for a Junior Insurance Analyst on a 12 month contract .
You would be working for a company that prides themselves on letting your personality and passions shine, recognizing the individual contribution you make and supporting your ambition to learn and create your own career path. In making a difference to their guests and owners, colleagues and communities, every day is a chance to create great and unique experiences, in your own way.
With over 370,000 colleagues in nearly 100 countries sharing these values, there's countless opportunities at your fingertips.
This exciting opportunity has become available within the Finance function, we are looking for someone to obtain and assess insurance policies against the hotel contractual requirements to ensure they understand risk under Hotel Management Agreements and Franchise Licenses.
* Principle for collating, assessing, and assisting hotels in insurance license maters for managed and franchised properties across the globe.
* Building relationships with both internal and external partners and large owner groups.
* Taking responsibility for ensuring insurance information is entered onto the compliance system in a timely manner and notifications are sent to our insurers
Requirements of an Junior Insurance compliance analyst:
The ideal candidate will have a high school degree or technical institute degree/ certificate or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
Ideally however not necessity you will have 2 to 5 years progressive work-related experience in risk management, insurance, loss prevention, claims or legal function with demonstrated proficiency and understanding in one or more functions related to the position.
As a Junior Insurance Compliance Analyst you must be able to:
- Demonstrated proficiency in use of Microsoft Office and desktop publishing.
- Demonstrated basic knowledge of insurance would be an advantage but not essential
- Demonstrates clear and effective verbal and written skills for the purpose of obtaining and conveying information to clients, technicians, management, and team members
- Must demonstrate a high attention to detail and work well under pressure in an organized manner
- Demonstrate good team spirit as well as the ability to work un-supervised.
- Demonstrate the ability to progress the role with a new approach and ideas
What we can offer you:
This hospitality giant can promise to recognise you for great work and give you the tools needed to build a successful career with them and you will have chances to work with a great set of people Offering a competitive salary, Free onsite parking, Free gym, Free Starbucks, Games Room and office is situated close to amenities. .
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.