£60,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 6 days ago
London - £45,000 - £60,000
A leading and well respected firm is seeking an Insight Analyst to join their team and help them understand the way customers use their service. This is an excellent time for an analyst with 3-4 previous years' experience to join a dynamic team.
The firm is constantly growing on average 50% year on year. They now have around 800 employees and are now on the lookout for a Product Data Analyst to join the team.
* Identify opportunities for improvements through data analysis, and champion the usage of data to derive commercial insights and drive action across the business
* Supporting the creation of models that will help us understand the market and the customer behaviour.
* Contribute to the industrialization of analytics, creating reproducible analysis that can provide insight in a continuously moving environment. For example, evaluation of the impact of pricing changes on the different business KPIs
They are looking for someone who works well collaboratively with varying departments and has an excellently developed commercial acumen. In return they provide a dedicated training budget, brilliant platform for exposure and development and a fun, vibrant place to work.
* 4+ years of experience in data analysis ideally within a business to consumer industry. Experience in international markets and/or fast-growing companies particularly valued
* Very strong SQL skills, able to handle complex data structures from multiple sources
* Experience building dashboard or self-serve tools, with preference for Tableau
* Advanced level experience with Excel
* Life assurance of 3 times your salary, should the worst happen.
* Pension scheme offering 8% matched contributions.
* Private medical and dental care plans.
* 25 days of holiday plus bank holidays, rising to 28 after 3 years.
* Free breakfast and fruit every day
* No formal dress code
Think you've got what it takes? Please apply with your CV and should you have the relevant skills I will be in touch.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.