£40,000 | Harrogate | Permanent
Posted 13 days ago
An opportunity is available for an Infrastructure Engineer to work within a Infrastructure team focused around, Systems Administration, Security, Configuration Management, Project Delivery, Supplier Management, User Support and Purchasing.
This role would suit a good all-rounder who likes to get involved in project work and remain hands on.
Key skills needed:
- Deep administrative knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server (up to 2016), Exchange Online / Office 365, SQL Server, Active Directory and Group Policy administration.
- Strong understanding of networking components (i.e. TCP/IP, VPN's, LANS, WANS, VLANS, DNS/ WINS and DHCP) with CCNA accreditation or equivalent experience.
- Ability to configure switches, routers and firewalls.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Azure and it's components.
- Experience of deploying and administering online backup solutions such as Veeam or Asigra.
- High level of ability with Microsoft office packages such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Desirable to have experience with Visio and Project
Apply now for immediate consideration or contact David MacGregor on 01423 878651 for a confidential chat or email an updated CV to David.MacGregor@interquestgroup.com
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.