Infrastructure Engineer (Clojure)
£80,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 24 days ago
InterQuest Group are supporting a London based FinTech that are challenging the status quo with their unique platform.
The team is growing in a number of areas, currently at 13 heads with the full C-Suite in place and operational.
In the infrastructure team you'll be building, operating and monitoring the production infrastructure. Having a platform that handles thousands of banking transactions every second means that performance and reliability are at the forefront of this job spec.
Ultimately this will be a programming position with an eye on infrastructure and tooling - 50% spent on app development.
* Configuring AWS infra in Clojure using IaC tools
* Verifying systems are fit-for-purpose by writing Clojure
* Automating common ops tasks
* Create internal tools to automate and simplify logging and debugging
* Writing code that backs up an entire system
* Improve and optimise the CI and CD pipelines
* Clojure experience (or similar functional language)
* Experience in SRE/DevOps
* Know-how of IP networking
* Cloud experience, ideally AWS (Azure or GCP also cool)
* Experience with Docker
* Kubernetes preferred but not mandatory
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.