£90,000 | London Arena | Permanent
Posted 27 days ago
* An Infrastructure Architect that will act as the technical design authority for Azure Cloud solutions and related infrastructure within the organisation.
* Provides expert knowledge on all Microsoft Azure infrastructure capabilities.
* Works with both internal and external architects to gather, validate and analyse solution requirements.
* Ensures delivery, reviews and signs-off of solution designs, high level and low-level design documents.
Develops technology roadmaps to help innovate and transform the IT environment.
* Develop Infrastructure cloud strategies that align within the overall IS and business strategy.
* Develop, document, communicate, and enforce a technology standards policy.
* Conduct research on emerging technologies in support of infrastructure development efforts and recommend technologies that will increase cost effectiveness and infrastructure flexibility.
* Develop, document, make recommendations, and communicate plans for investing in IT infrastructure, including analysis of cost reduction opportunities.
* Create business cases for Infrastructure strategies and roadmaps.
* Document and develop in-depth knowledge of company's existing IT architecture/infrastructure, and technology portfolio.
* Review new and existing IT projects, systems designs, and procurement/outsourcing plans for compliance with IT standards and architectural plans.
* Provide architectural consulting expertise, direction, and assistance to Senior Management, Systems Analysts, Systems Engineers, Solution Architects and other Infrastructure Architects.
Engagement with technical decision makers and influencing technology choices.
* A deep understanding and experience of Cloud integration within Azure IaaS/PaaS/SaaS, ARM template, Blueprints and Policies.
* Ideally be Azure certified or have proven experience of integrating cloud solutions into the existing infrastructure architecture, including hybrid cloud and multi-cloud environments.
* Have broad cross-functional infrastructure experience, including Microsoft products, RHEL, Storage, Networks, Firewalls, Security, VMware, Hyper-V, SQL, Oracle
* Expert (proven) experience in Azure IaaS/PaaS/SaaS solutions design and development.
* Expert hands-on experience with business requirements gathering/analysis.
* Develop in-depth knowledge of company's existing IT architecture/infrastructure, and technology portfolio.
* Expert hands-on experience of building/deploying Azure based Solutions.
* Expert technical knowledge of network and security technologies
* Expert knowledge of hardware and software evaluation principles and practice.
* Advanced experience with developing strategic plans.
* Good knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws (GDPR, PCI).
* Expert analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
* Expert understanding of the organization's goals and objectives.
* Azure Certified (preferred) or proven experience of architecting and deploying Azure based solutions
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.