Information Security Architect
£78,000 | Reigate | Permanent
Posted 26 days ago
Information Security Architect
An exceptional opportunity has arisen for an exceptional Information Security Architect to join our a thriving multinational organisation. Our client is offering varied and challenging environment with the opportunity to add and grow their UK operations.
As the Information Security Architect, you'll be responsible for planning, analysis, design, configuration, testing, implementation, maintenance and support of the computer and network security infrastructure that is responsive to changes in regulations and risk. You will effectively translate business objectives and risk management strategies into specific security processes enabled by security technologies and services.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Play an active role in the day-to-day operation and management of state-of-the-art cloud security controls and systems
* Developing and maintaining a security architecture process and strategy plans
* Track developments and changes in the digital business and threat environments to ensure that they are adequately addressed in security strategy plans
* Participate in application and infrastructure projects to provide security planning advice
* Draft security procedures and standards to be reviewed and approved by exec management
* Conduct vulnerability assessments and other security reviews of systems and prioritise remediation based on the risk profile
Key skills and competencies:
* 5+ years' experience in Security Architecture
* Exceptional communication skills with diverse audiences
* Strong leadership, project and influencing skills
* Demonstrated ability to identify risks associated with business processes, operations, information security programs and tech projects
* Solid understanding of ITIL V3, SDLC, including Agile methodologies and/or DEVOPS
* Advanced knowledge of security frameworks such as NIST, ISF, SABSA, ISO27001, COBIT etc.
* Cloud email Security
* Internet Proxy
* Windows Operating Systems
* Remote Access VPNs
* Vulnerability management
* Secure single sign-on
* OpenID Connect/SAML/Python
* Kaspersky/Carbon Black
Desirable Security Certifications:
* Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
* Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
* Information Systems Security Architecture Professional (ISSAP)
* Information Systems Security Engineering Professional (ISSEP
This is a fantastic role where you will need to have a high degree of energy, enthusiasm and commitment to succeed. The role is a brand new role and will require flexibility and creative thinking skills to relentlessly contribute towards making a truly great service. Candidates must be able to build and maintain good relationships with those around them - at all levels of the business. The client is offering fantastic opportunity for career progression.
Fantastic opportunity to join a great client in a high profile role; interviews scheduled for next week, send your CV ASAP to avoid disappointment.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.