IFRS 9 Manager
£95,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 19 days ago
Our client, a leading European bank, is seeking and experienced IFRS 9 Manager to join their UK Finance business group on a permanent basis. You will be part of a small, specialised team based in central London.
We are looking for a fully qualified (ACA / ACCA / CIMA/ equivalent) IFRS 9 specialist, ideally from a Financial Services background.
* Responsible for the IFRS 9 Expected Credit Losses
* Ensure strong governance, controls, processes and procedures are implemented
* Manage and analyse information to populate key reports and provide detailed explanations on monthly ECL movements
* Review and approve the IFRS 9 disclosures in the statutory accounts
* Ensure that information packs are produced for presentation at the committees
* Manage the relationship with the outsourced centralised finance function and ensure receipt of ECLs for review
* Manage the team and provide oversight
Skills and Expertise
* IFRS 9 specialist, with min 5 years PQE
* Financial Services background
* Qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA/ equivalent)
* Expert knowledge of financial, statutory and regulatory requirements
* Experience of managing teams
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.