IBM FileNet-Case Manager
£500 per day | London | Contract
Posted 17 days ago
Job Title IBM FileNet/Case Manager/Content Navigator Developer
- Number of years of IT industry experience.
- Design, develop, troubleshoot, and implement large and complex IBM Case Manager Solutions.
- DOJO - Min 1.8; Case Manager 5.2; Content navigator 2 and above.
- Unix - Basic scripting
- IBM Case Manager version - 18.104.22.168 & Content navigator version - 22.214.171.124 - Should be expert level
- IBM Filenet P8 - expert - Filenet P8 5.2.0 fix pack 5 / Filenet P8 5.2.1 fix pack 5
- Java/J2EE - Advanced, Spring - Advanced, Junit- Advanced , iBatis/Hibernate - Intermediate
- Additional Skill - websphere
- Strong experience of P8 content engine and process engine APIs is a must.
- Business Automation Workflow (BAW)
- Experience use of Urban Code Deployment.
Roles & Responsibilities Sr Developer/Developer
- Generic Managerial Skills Developer will be working in a team of highly motivated technical experts delivering various challenging high visibility projects.
- Ability to adapt to fast pace development model is crucial.
- Participate in design meetings and design decisions.
- Develop different components of Case Manager solutions like pages, workflows, widgets, custom components etc.
- Develop Java/J2EE based components to integrate with Case Manager and /or Filenet.
- Develop unit test suites.
- Develop System Monitoring tools.
- Contribute to operational and risk remediation activities.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.