IBM BPM Specialist - Permanent - Berkshire
Competitive | Berkshire | Permanent
Posted 19 days ago
IBM BPM Specialist - Permanent - Berkshire - up to £55k base (UK Based candidates Only)
We need an experienced IBM BPM Specialist to join an IBM Premier Partner, based in Berkshire.
You are expected to have a good (2:1) degree in any STEM discipline. With experience in all aspects of the role, and to be adaptable to new challenges, maintain currency in techniques and approaches, and to work well with both business and technical communities.
The key skills we require are the ability to learn new technologies and techniques, thrive in a high-pressure fast-moving environment and the desire to want to be part of something fresh and exciting. We want the right kind of people, the rest we can learn together.
Expert knowledge of
* Deploying and maintaining IBM BPM solutions
* Consulting skills and working with a development team
* Understanding of IT foundations such as Operating Systems, Networks, Systems Administration, etc
Good knowledge of
* Creating concise PowerPoint slides for senior stakeholder distribution
* Technical, Communication, and Project Management skills
* Knowledge of Software Development, DevOps, Networks, Security, Virtual Platforms.
you will need to have experience with Linux and various scripting and programming languages as well as with IBM BPM development. Successful candidates will demonstrate good interpersonal skills, excellent spoken and written English, and experience with designing and developing applications as well as leading teams.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.