Hybrid PM BA
£950 per day | London | Permanent
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 10 days ago
Hybrid PM BA - £950 p/d (inside IR35) - 6 month initial contract
The role will adopt a hybrid model of working - three days per week in the offices, two days WFH.
My client is a leading global Investment Management business looking to hire a multi-disciplined Hybrid PM/BA, to join their Integrated Investment Platform Programme, a programme to consolidate, integrate and modernise the technology capabilities across portfolio management, trading, compliance and underlying investment data. The role will work at the programme level, directly with the programme manager, to undertake analysis and facilitate solution discussions on significant deliverables that cut across the product teams that undertake the detailed analysis and delivery. Examples include investment data/IBOR, new portfolio management tools, unifying trade compliance processes. Extensive front and middle office experience in asset management required, with a focus on fixed income, LDI or currency investment areas. Experience of working with agile product teams also important.
The PM/BA will be expected to:
* Take full ownership for assigned projects including analysis of specific problem, defining/documenting the overall solution, identifying impacted teams, project planning, coordination and management of the plan, end to end testing and project reporting etc.
* Maintain excellent stakeholder management throughout.
* Take responsibility for assigned tasks within other projects run by other team members.
* Form and uphold strong working interaction with Product Owners, Business Owners, Product Team members, Portfolio Management, Trading and Middle Office.
* Develop a good understanding of the scope and overall function of systems covered by each product team.
The successful PM/BA will possess:
* Proven background and understanding of Asset Management.
* Strong knowledge of fixed income, LDI or currency investment areas
* Experience of transitioning business from one area to another (processes, procedures and impacted assets).
* Strong agile development practises.
* Strong SQL skills.
* Take a hands-on approach where required including for example the booking of test trades, checking of outputs etc.
Other desirable skills required by the PM/BA:
* Experience with Aladdin and/or thinkFolio is highly beneficial.
Please get in touch for more details.
Keywords: hybrid, ba, pm, business analyst, project management, programme management, asset management, investment management, project, product, teams, end to end, e2e, equity, swaps, trades, oms, order management system, aladdin, thinkfolio, analysis, define, document, management, testing, stakeholders, portfolio, otc, derivatives, lifecycle, execution, pricing, settlement, reporting, assets, agile, sql, jira, fixed income, ldi, liability driven investment
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.