HR Project Manager
Competitive | London | Contract
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 18 days ago
HR Project Manager
FTC - at least six months
Remote working (some potential travel UK based only)
IQ Talent Solutions are delighted to be working with one of our most valued clients who are a leader in their field to support with the recruitment of a HR Project Manager on a fixed term basis
Purpose of the Role
Reporting into the Head of HR, the HR Project Manager is responsible for leading the people workstream of a large scale and complex business change programme. The HR project manager will be accountable for the set-up of a project structure, developing a detailed plan and will lead a multi-discipline team to deliver the plan.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Create and own a detailed project plan for end of end delivery of the people workstream, ensuring key milestones are identified and communicated to key stakeholders and the wider programme.
- Work with the HR Business Partners and wider HR project team to ensure the delivery of key project milestones on time and within budget, resource and policy.
- Clearly and concisely present and communicate key people data to colleagues and other stakeholders in a timely and consistent manner.
- Devise and manage a regular reporting mechanism for the project team.
- Track and monitor progress, resolving issues and escalating business risks where appropriate.
- Collaborate with Employee Relations on consultation with unions.
- Manage the experience of impacted employees.
- Mobilise resources and managing change across multi-site environments.
- Build strong relationships with relevant 3rd parties to ensure smooth implementation.
Skills & Experience
- Experience of major change programmes in complex organisations
- End to end leadership of people programmes in unionised organisation.
- Recent experience of leading a large scale TUPE transfer programme.
- Excellent knowledge of employment law and experience of Union/employee representative consultation
- CIPD qualification preferred.
- Good understanding of project management discipline and reporting and governance
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.