HR Process Analyst
Competitive | Greater London | Contract
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 19 days ago
HR Process Analyst
FTC & contract options available
Remote / London
IQ Talent Solutions are delighted to be working with one of our most valued clients who are a leader in the retail industry to support with the recruitment of a HR Process Analyst
This role is available as either a fixed term contract or day rate for at least 3 months, working remotely but the successful candidate will need to be able to commute to London in a day when required post COVID-19 restrictions easing.
Purpose of the Role
Support & coordinate process workstreams as part a 'fixing the pain points' HR transformation program. Working alongside the HR Transformation lead on the transformation program, focusing on process & technology improvements which have the biggest positive impact on accurate pay processes.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Working with a cross functional team to review end to end HR processes, system integrations and workflows.
- Value stream mapping & root cause analysis.
- Measuring & analysing against our pay process accuracy
- Facilitating the process improvement discussion to identify the requirement outputs.
- Identifying and integrate controls to support the new way of working.
- Undertake detailed planning and impact assessments.
- Support the HR Transformation lead, in delivery of process review improvement outputs and designing of 'to-be' processes with required documentation/ change management activities.
- Stakeholder relationship management with cross functional teams & business consults involved in our end to end pay process.
- Ensure governance of project deliverables and measurements.
- Support a in several DMAIC end to end process reviews of some of our key HR processes.
Skills & Experience
- Candidates will ideally be Lean Six Sigma Qualified - Kaizen lead or green belt level and have a background in project management.
- Knowledge of HR Processes/ experience in a HR environment is required.
- Ideal candidates will have strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with people at all levels, with the ability to navigate a matrixed and virtual environment.
- You will ideally have a strong sense of ownership, systematic troubleshooting and ability to follow through tasks to completion.
- Candidates will preferably be able to multitask and handle competing priorities with the flexibility to meet the demands of the project.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.