HR Communications Partner
£350 per day | Uxbridge | Contract
Posted 5 days ago
HR Internal Communications Partner
£350.00 per day
InterQuest Solutions are delighted to be working with one of our key clients, a hospitality industry leader, supporting them with the recruitment of a HR Internal Communications Partner on an interim basis to work out of their head office in Denham.
You'll be passionate about the role internal communications plays in driving employee engagement through a period of significant change, understand the role and purpose of change communications and looking for your next big challenge. Excellent written (story telling) and editing skills are essential, as is experience of engaging frontline employee communications, change communications and the technical knowledge and creative spark to communicate effectively through new channels.
The role will require strong interpersonal, team-working and organisational skills, the ability to work flexibly to meet project deadlines, and the maturity to partner with senior leadership.
Support of Global Communications and Global HR leadership:
- Write internal communications plans for HR communications
- Write and publish content for a variety of channels for our corporate colleagues globally
- Manage HR content on the intranet newsroom, to include publishing, monitoring and measurement
- Support with writing for senior leaders in the business such as announcements and scripts for HR
- Manage the production of collateral and content for news channels working with agencies
- Support on digital/video projects including managing crews around the world & drafting briefs
- Delivering results communications across the company as a member of the team every quarter
- Help manage the electronic editorial calendar
- Help manage team calls and produce agenda / minutes / ensure follow up action
- Manage agency projects as required (partners already in place)
Education, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience
- Expert in PowerPoint and other presentation formats/programmes, very strong expertise in Word and Excel
- Experience in large multinational organisation and matrix environment will be beneficial and natural confidence and initiative.
- Ability to manage budgets
- Strong track record on HR internal communications strategy and execution
- Evidence of work experience in a communications environment
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Ability to deal with all levels of the organisation effectively and respectively
- Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook experience. SharePoint and Microsoft Teams experience would be beneficial
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.