HR Communications Manager
£550 per day | London | Contract
Posted 28 days ago
IQ Talent Solutions are delighted to be working with one of our key clients, a leader in the retail and telecommunications field to support with the recruitment of a HR Communications Manager on a day rate of up to £550 per day for a period of 12 months based in their luxurious offices within Central London.
What is expected of the HR Communications Manager;
* Support the Change and Communications work stream for our client for the Future Organisation programme working closely with all team members, both our client and 3 rd party consultants to ensure successful communication of the changes.
* Responsible for developing the Future Organisation programme narrative e.g. 'today vs tomorrow', linked to the strategy, engagement survey and differentiating capabilities to define the change 'the what, why, how and when'. Use the narrative as a communications and engagement tool to help transition all colleagues and bring all stakeholders on the journey to the new Future Organisation operating model.
* Develop and deliver the Future Organisation change and communications strategy and plan for the detailed design and implementation phase. This should be integrated with the overall Transformation Reset plan and align with other projects e.g. Values & Culture work to ensure communications across the business are coordinated and tell a compelling story.
* Work with 3 rd party consultants to develop plan, approach and kick off of the Future Organisation change agents. This will include the mobilisation and ongoing running, and support of the change network. Ensure alignment with other projects e.g. Values & Culture work.
* Roll out change, stakeholder management, engagement and communications plans.
* Produce (with HR) grade specific tailored communications for the detailed design and implementation phase of the Future Organisation project, reviewing any consultation documents. This will include the kick-off communications for any events e.g. the launch event and immersion events. All our client existing communications channels to be fully utilised e.g. email, video, Workplace etc.
* Input into the change plan to support in measuring the effectiveness of change
What we look for in a HR Communications Manager;
* Experience leading communication for people change programmes
* 5 year's communication experience
* Knowledge and experience of communicating change - especially people change
* Strong understand of change communications end to end
* At least graduate level qualified in communications, HR or related field
What the HR Communications Manager will receive;
- A day rate of up to £550 per day
- 12-month contract
- Modern working environment
- Onsite gym
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.