HR Business Partner
£70,000 | London | Permanent
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 26 days ago
Our client who are a leader in their field, is seeking a HR Business Partner to join their thriving team in Central London where there is a 90% hybrid working policy in place. The role is an initial 12-month, fixed term contract, with a view to becoming permanent. The salary on offer is up to £70,000 with a bonus of up to 10%.
What is expected of the HR Business Partner?
- Manage and oversee operational aspects of HR, focusing on experiences with redundancies, operations, policy updates, and employee relations (ER) cases.
- Lead ER case management, demonstrating expertise in handling complex and high-risk cases.
- Build and execute people plans tailored to different business areas, ensuring alignment with organizational goals.
- Enhance employee relations by upskilling managers on people policies, fostering a positive workplace culture.
- Utilise a creative and pragmatic approach to resolve people issues , employing project management skills for cross-functional initiatives.
- Implement changes in people policies at a local level and ensure ongoing compliance.
- Provide valuable insights and feedback to enhance people management services, contributing to the overall success of HR programs.
What we look for in a HR Business Partner?
- Proven HR experience in an HR generalist role, including managing complex ER cases.
- Competence in employee relations case management and educating managers on people policies.
- Demonstrated experience in concluding people issues in a creative and pragmatic manner.
- Strong organisational and workload management skills, making sound judgments independently.
- CIPD qualified
- Experience in updating and improving company polices.
What the HR Business Partner will receive?
- 12-month, fixed term contract, with a view to becoming permanent.
- 90% hybrid working
- Up to £70,000
- Up to 10% bonus
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.