HR Business Partner
Competitive | Burton upon Trent | Permanent
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted +1 month ago
Our client is a leading provider of industrial installation and machine relocation services who are looking to recruit a HR Business Partner on a permanent basis. You will be based from Burton-on-Trent, where there is a hybrid working policy in place. The role will pay a competitive basic salary, annual bonus and car allowance.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Leader to partner with their leadership team in the UK, HR and Group Functions to enable business growth, capability and profitability.
What is expected of the HR Business Partner?
- Lead the people strategy and delivery for their UK business and functions
- Partner with the leadership team and be an active member of the country and HR Leadership teams.
- Develop and build a people plan and structure for the UK focused on enabling performance/growth.
- Lead Talent Management and Succession Planning actions to improve succession depth.
- Identify future skill requirements and work with leaders to build organisational capability.
- Develop a performance management culture and implement reward for performance.
- Lead HR cycle plan activities within client areas and in core HR areas such as Talent Attraction, Talent Management, Reward, Performance, Recognition, Communications, OD and Employee Relations.
- Drive a positive employee relations culture, communications strategy, plan and actions in the UK.
- Proactively partner and collaborate with HR suppliers and partners to drive user experience.
- Work with HR and business to ensure robust HR data, reporting, tools and policies are in place.
What we look for in a HR Business Partner?
- Strong, commercial Business Partner with exceptional interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Strong HR leadership, team management and multi-site experience within an international, matrix model.
- Experience driving people initiatives/actions that enable business growth and productivity initiatives.
- Highly skilled in driving culture change, organisational change, restructuring and talent upgrading.
- Track record of delivery in fast paced environment
- Solutions focused and an ability to lead local and group projects within an international, matrix model.
- Experience working in a blue-collar sector (manufacturing, construction etc)
What the HR Business Partner will receive?
- Competitive basic salary
- Annual bonus
- Car allowance
- Hybrid working
- Benefits package
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.