Competitive | Birmingham | Contract
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 8 days ago
InterQuest are proud to be working with one of our most prestigious clients who are an industry leader in the Banking sector, supporting them with the recruitment of a HR Administrator to join their team in Birmingham. This role offers hybrid working, a competitive salary and company benefits.
The purpose of a HR Administrator is to provide a quality, comprehensive and efficient HR administration service to all stakeholders which is in line with HR strategy and overall business objectives.
What is expected of the HR Administrator?
The main responsibilities of a HR Administrator is to deliver a professional, compliant and timely HR service to internal and external stakeholders, acting as the first point of contact, Co-ordinate and take ownership of administration process for HR activity, including onboarding, leavers and actions relevant to the employee life cycle, Support with the vetting of all new employees, ensuring that those who fall under Senior Managers & Certification Regime are vetted in line with FCA/PRA and requirements including annual fitness and propriety checks.
As well as:
* Provide administration support for the HR team, including, on-boarding support, payroll and benefits administration, the updating of the HR system and Benefit Portal and BAU HR administration.
* Provide advice to the business on routine HR matters such as payroll queries and referencing queries.
* Provide administrative support for HR projects as required.
* Act as the first point of contact for HR queries for employees and managers, including management of the HR inbox.
* Responsibility for ensuring the PeopleHR system is kept up to date ate and accurate with colleague data.
* Responsibility for ensuring the Learning and Management System (LMS) is kept up to date and accurate. Highlighting any incomplete employee learning modules to relevant managers.
* Support with exit Interviews highlighting any trends to the HR Business Partner's
* Deliver HR induction, acting as a role model and representing the culture of the organisation in order to embed the on-boarding process.
* Deliver one off activities and projects to the outcomes and standards agreed with line manager.
What we look for in a HR Administrator?
We are looking for someone who has a service-oriented approach, the ability to engage confidently with stakeholders and resolve queries with a friendly and credible approach, Administration experience, ideally gained within financial services, An up to date understanding of the basics of employment law, particularly relating to contracts of employment.
Competent in the use of Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel, Self-motivated, self-managing with an entrepreneurial spirit and a willingness to adapt to changing situations, good report writing skills and the ability to display a range of influencing styles
What the HR Administrator will receive?
* The opportunity to work for an industry leading brand
* Competitive basic salary
* Hybrid working
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.