Housing Business Analyst
£375 per day | Central London | Contract
Posted 11 days ago
Housing Business Analyst - 3 to 6 month initial contract - London - £350 per day
A Local Government client of ours based in London, is looking for an experienced Housing Business Analyst to join their team on an initial 3-6 month contract. Our client are about to embark upon a significant transformation which will aim to replace their housing management solution/system, this programme of works will transform the way in which key services are delivered to the organisations customers.
As this position would involve end to end delivery of the project, the successful individual would need to have experience with the procurement of new systems as most of the departments ICT infrastructure will be consolidated into a new solution; specific to the housing and asset management services.
Housing Business Analyst - Required Experience
* Identify business processes within the Housing Directorate
* Design and develop new, innovative, and more effective ways of working
* Manage workshop sessions to identify desired business objectives
* Document outputs in writing and on process maps
* Communicate with internal colleagues to understand the needs of various departments within the organisation
* Create suggestions for strategic and operational improvements
* Communicate the benefits of your recommendations across departments
* Produce written documentation to support your work and report on your findings
* Ensure plans are made and processes are created to evaluate the impact of the changes made
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to easily communicate with stakeholders
Housing Business Analyst - Desirable Experience
* Demonstrate awareness of the key challenges facing social housing organisations
* Experience working across multiple projects simultaneously
* Good understanding of statistical concepts
If you have previously worked in a Housing Business Analyst capacity and are looking for a new challenge that will allow you to influence and enhance positive change across an organisation then please give me a call on 01892553 207 for immediate consideration; alternatively please email me at Lucy.McDermott@interquestgroup.com.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.