Head of Software Engineering
£120,000 | Greater London | Permanent
Posted 17 days ago
Head of Software Engineering - London - £120,000 + bonus
Our client are an experienced investors in private equity, infrastructure & real assets and private debt with over from over 35 years of investment experience in private markets.
The Head of Software Engineering is accountable for leading multiple development teams tasked with the creation, support and maintenance of the various systems that support the business. You will work closely with the Business and the Programme Management function to determine requirements and will ensure that resulting deliverables are produced in a timely and consistent manner, following Agile principles.
The role reports into the Chief Technology Officer and is a key member of the IT leadership team with accountability for delivering world-class end-to-end service to both an internal and external customer base.
- Building and leading a team of application developers through hiring, coaching, mentoring, feedback and hands on career development
- Push for continuous improvement across the team and the support the move of a global operating model
- Responsible for demonstrating the core values of the company and will demonstrate and encourage the behaviours that are expected from a world-class IT organisation
Background and Experience:
- A hands-on approach to software and the underlying architecture
- Working knowledge of the entire Microsoft stack coupled to experience of AngularJS frameworks
- Extensive knowledge of SDLC and the need for clear governance
- Excellent management and communication skills. Expert in influencing and motivating individuals and teams and used to operating up and down a multi-tiered management structure
For more information please contact me on 01442 285020 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.