Head of Product
Competitive | London | Permanent
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 3 days ago
Head of Product - £££ Salary negotiable - Central London - Start-up Business
Are you an energetic Product development leader looking for the next exciting opportunity? Then look no further!
A vibrant, collaborative fair trade and distribution start-up company based in London needs you to work on the development of their new digital journeys. They want to create and build a digital platform that helps farmers (globally) to reinvent the way they sell their crops!
Working in an agile development environment, in collaboration with the wider team, the Head of Product is going to be the project's key stakeholder.
* An exciting new role, that touches every characteristic of the business
* Developing products to scale (also from scratch) for domains such as E-Commerce, IT-Operations (ITOps), Banking and Finance, catering to B2B and B2C customers.
* Talking to customers directly to assess and understand their needs, communicating and forming formidable product strategies and contributing to overall Company's strategies and Goals
* Conceptualizing Founder's ideas to life that are centered around Innovation (Digital Innovation, Business Model Innovation etc) and by embracing Lean-Startup methodologies.
Core Competences: Design Thinking, Agile & SCRUM, Go-To-Market, MVP, Lean Startup, Digital, Stakeholder Management Business Model Innovation, APIs, MicroServices, Software Development, Requirements gathering, Roadmap planning, Backlog prioritisation
* Technology: Cloud (AWS, Google, Azure, PCF), RPA, AI, IoT, BigData.
* Programming: C, C++, Java, HTML/web, SQL, MERN Stack.
* Tools: Tableau, Salesforce CRM, SAP products, ERP, DOORS, TFS, MS Project, JIRA, SPSS, SharePoint, Excel, Confluence, Wireframe, Visio, PowerPoint
* Experienced Product development leader with several years of experience working as Product Manager and in Product Management
* Solid experience adopting new technologies such as AI/ML/DL, Data science, Big Data, Cloud, AR/VR etc. to the products to solve problems.
* Product expertise in Payments, E-commerce/Retail, Finance, Automation, SAAS, Data Analytics, MIS, Mobile Apps, And other Digital based products (B2B and B2C).
* Exceptional communication skills
* Any previous industry background in fair trade or a passion about the environment would be highly desirable
* Exceptional skills in leading proposition and or product innovation projects through to delivery
* A strong calculated competence and business approach
* Significant experience in creative thinking and execution
* Analytical and problem-solving capabilities
* Gifted with stimulating and influencing senior stakeholders
* Ideally educated to bachelor's degree level
What should you expect from us?
* Attractive remuneration benefits and equity shares
* Friendship, joyful, collaborative, purpose driven environment.
* Hard-working, fully dedicated, collaborative, multicultural growing team.
* Smart - beautiful office located top floor in Central London, in one of the most vibrant and inspiring areas.
* Gym, Showers, Bicycle racks, Dining area.
If the above sounds like you, then hit apply now!! Rhiannon.email@example.com
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.