Head of Procurement
£70,000 | Canary Wharf | Permanent
Posted 11 days ago
Head of Supplier Management & IT Procurement - London - up to £70,000 per annum
Our client is looking for an accountable candidate responsible for all the purchasing alongside the compliance of spend across the organisation. You will be responsible for managing and developing outsourced infrastructure and other service delivery contracts, alongside the head of IT solutions.
Our client is looking for someone that can successfully oversee the strategic supplier relationship management of commercial contracts and delivery of all commercial outcomes required by the client.
* Management of all procurement spend across the organisation
* Budgetary controls of strategic spend against contract
* Deployment of procurement functions into a robust and client facing operation
* Develop an effective contract management structure
* Ownership of commercial workstreams in support of strategic projects
* Support of contract re-negotiations
* Management of supplier and contract performance related to the delivery of the service
* Development of supplier relationship management
Relevant Experience Required:
* Procurement, supplier management and programme delivery experience
* Experience overseeing supplier performance and relationship programmes
* Experience managing teams to deliver targeted objectives
* Ability to work effectively across teams and manage integration
* Excellent budgetary management skills
* Great knowledge and understanding of EU procurement regulations
* CIPS or equivalent procurement qualification
* Experience working across Central Government
* Security Cleared
For immediate consideration please get in touch through my email; firstname.lastname@example.org.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.