Head of Performance Marketing
£80,000 | Manchester | Permanent
Posted 13 days ago
ROLE: HEAD OF PERFORMANCE
SALARY: UP TO £80,000. 20% BONUS, + £5,000 CAR ALLOWANCE.
A special kind of global reach eCommerce-centric company who focus on increasing diverse revenues, are in need of a Head of Performance to join their expanding team! Already market leading, they have rapidly grown in the US and so are now growing their USA focused division, and are based in Manchester!!
The role sits within the digital marketing arm of a huge enterprise business that has an annual turnover of almost £1billion, but operates independently so is able to offer all the support and benefits of a major corporate without any of the red tape or restrictions. They have created ecommerce solutions to sell their unique products direct to millions of consumers, while also offering a one a kind SaaS product to other business.
They succeed by leveraging their deep understanding of the customers needs and challenges to provide a unique blend of products, technologies and services that empower customers to choose better experiences and diversify revenues.
The Head of Performance responsibilities
* Manage search and display activity - including targets and budgets, daily performance analysis, optimisation and reporting
* Manage all day-to-day activities for these channels
* Maximise return on investment for these channels
* Monitor competitor activity in these channels
* Bring expertise that influences our current and evolving digital acquisition strategy
* Internal and external stakeholder management - Ensure that a robust 'test and learn' strategy is place to help drive optimisation
* Input into tools and technologies required to improve digital performance
* Integrate brand and product strategy and collaborate on creative development
* Manage, train and develop direct reports
* A true leader with experience and expertise in paid marketing (mainly paid search)
* Proven ability to deliver consistently strong measurable results
* Experience with working and developing Paid Search Bid tools (in house or 3rd party) and associated data modelling (attribution models, propensity models)
* Strong campaign management orientation, identify new themes/topics, offers, and platforms to reach target market with those messages and offers.
* Strong interpersonal and team-building capabilities, ability to develop strong trust-based relationships and manage effectively
* Salary up to £80,000, + 20% bonus + £5,000 car allowance
25% of trains and 20% off trams to the office
Pre-tax benefits on financial/ lifestyle/ health products
If interested please apply with an up to date CV.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.