Head of Marketing
£90,000 | London | Permanent
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 11 days ago
Our client is a software business who deliver innovative solutions to simplifying connections. They're seeking a Head of Marketing for their Government Services to based from their luxurious offices in Central London. The base salary is up to £90,000 with work from home options and an excellent benefits package.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the marketing team to lead their marketing activities for their most strategic customers across UK Government, reporting into the Divisional Marketing Director, Government Services. You will be at the forefront of marketing strategy, designing programmes and initiatives that will resonate with customers and citizens.
What is expected of the Head of Marketing;
* Marketing Strategy & Planning:
* Working alongside the Divisional Marketing Director and key stakeholders in Central Government, to understand the business requirements, growth strategies and market developments to feed into strategic direction of marketing.
* Providing business strategy/business planning support including commissioning of research, competitor analysis and knowledge share for the yearly business planning process.
* Accountability for the marketing strategy for Central Government, defining direction, priorities and resources required, supported by the Divisional Marketing Director.
* Working with business stakeholders, key accounts and sales teams to align activities and drive impact of marketing campaigns for growth.
* Accountable for financial planning, forecasting and return on investment for areas of responsibility, ensuring the marketing budget is accurately forecast, spent and measured.
* Lead and direct team delivering marketing strategies for growth in Government, assuring best practice marketing is planned to drive growth in the sector.
* Identify training and development opportunities for team members to support delivery of highly effective, best-in-class marketing to Government in the UK.
What we look for in a Head of Marketing;
* A senior marketer with experience within the Central Government sector, demonstrating considerable market knowledge and insight.
* An energetic leader, collaborator and business driver, focused on delivering creative multi-channel marketing that drives measurable outcomes and clearly demonstrates marketing ROI.
* Experienced manager, capable of providing coaching, direction and motivation to help the team establish and maintain excellent partnerships with sales and other colleagues to maximise our impact.
* ABM practitioner with capability to develop best practices programs for leverage by sales and marketing, to drive value from key accounts.
* 10 years' experience in marketing including specific experience in or serving the Central Government sector
* Marketing planning to drive demonstrable results in awareness, engagement and conversion through multi-channel campaigns
What the Head of Marketing will receive;
* A base salary of up to £90,000
* Luxury offices
* Work from options 2 days per week
* Excellent benefits
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.