Head of Marketing
£95,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 7 days ago
A UK plc based in the heart of London, is searching for an experienced Head of Marketing.
In this role, you will partner with high profile multinational brands and join an exciting and challenging Marketing function. You will be at the forefront of the marketing strategy, designing programmes and initiatives bespoke to your internal and external customers, enhancing brands through innovative story-telling, creativity and passion for account-based marketing campaigns.
Head of Marketing Role Responsibilities:
* Work alongside other 'Heads of' to understand the organisations within specific markets and define strategic direction.
* Design and implementation of innovative ideas that enhance internal and external customer's brands.
* Work with key stakeholders on customer value proposition.
* Work closely with various business department teams (i.e. sales, divisional marketing, brand & content, digital, business development, etc) to build a platform for effective communication promoting the internal brand to strategic customers.
* Oversee the development, management and measurement of targeted account focussed to drive revenue expansion.
Head of Marketing Requirements:
* Demonstrable experience in defining and implementing marketing, GTM, and growth strategies.
* Specific industry knowledge in one or more of the following sectors: Public sector, Finance, Insurance, Utilities, IT Services - defining strategic direction and key priorities.
* Experience in financial planning, forecasting and reporting marketing budgets
* Previous experience in a marketing management role; sharing best practice and providing solutions aligned with the business direction.
* Experience in Marketing Technology solutions
* Flexibility for travel
In return, you will receive a vibrant, professional and high-growth working environment focussed on innovation. Whilst teamwork is key, you have full autonomy and a flexible working approach.
For a confidential chat, more information, or immediate consideration, apply now.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.