Head Of Learning Technologies
£600 per day | London | Contract
Posted 8 days ago
Our client is a leader within a large public sector organisation who are seeking a Head of Learning Technologies on a 6-month contract paying up to £600 per day (this role will sit outside of IR35). The role will be based from their luxurious offices in Central London.
You will help develop the learning culture within that delivers compliance focused, pragmatic learning and development support to the business, which is a large public sector organisation with over 45,000 staff.
We're looking for candidates who have a blended learning approach and can make their online training exciting and interactive. We're also looking for candidates who can create online learning programmes.
What is expected of the Head of Learning Technologies;
* Own the corporate curriculum, which will include corporate owned courses and associated content and curated learning from the wider market / sector learning economy
* Responsible for input to the overall L&D strategy and aspects of strategy relating to workforce skills
* Responsible for learning curation and management of external learning content providers
* Develop curriculum with a view to utilising modern blended learning methods
* Ensure continuous improvement of curriculum with periodic review and evaluation cycle
* Advise on ROI / best VFM / Quality aspects of curriculum to arrive at a cost effective, modern and compliant curriculum
* Responsible for piloting new learning interventions, refinement and subsequent roll-out of learning
* Responsible for corporate learning evaluation
* Work to reduce cost of corporate learning and advise on budgetary requirements
* Ensure curriculum aligns to resource and logistics constraints of the business
* Responsible for managing learning supplier agencies including content development agencies
* Responsible for commissioning new learning interventions in collaboration with senior personnel across the business
* Responsible as "senior user" of the Learning Management System (LMS)
* Responsible for configuration change control of the LMS including basic updates as well as extensions to functionality
* Responsible for MI concerned with the curriculum, evaluations, costs, ROI and satisfaction levels related to learning
What we look for in a Head of Learning Technologies;
* Experience of the overall L&D strategy and aspects of strategy relating to workforce skills
* Experience of developing curriculum with a view to utilising modern blended learning methods
* Experience managing learning supplier agencies
* Experience with LMS's
* Blended learning experience
What the successful Head of Learning Technologies will receive;
* A day rate of up to £600 per day (this role will sit outside of IR35)
* 6-month contract
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.