Head Of IoT Business Development
£103,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 23 days ago
Head Internet of Things (IoT) Business Development Manager (permanent) required for a leading Network Service Provider, based in their European Head Office in London. A truly international operation which will require the Business Development Manager to travel across Europe.
The Head of IoT Business Development will be managing a team of up to 5 multi-national people to develop and push forward the company sales strategy for IoT. You will be reporting into the Director of IoT, and as this is a newly established division this position will have high visibility to the board of directors.
- IoT business development with both external partners/suppliers (e.g. MNOs, platform providers, etc.)
- Develop and nature leads and customer relationships.
- Provide commercial sales support throughout the sales process, from marketing to maintenance.
- Ad hoc requests from your line manager
- Responsible for the strategic development of the Group's IoT market positioning.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the IoT market, key trends, competitors' actions
- Responsible for setting, tracking and fulfilling sales and profitability targets.
- Negotiate profitable contracts.
- Develop and manage the commercial ad contractual frameworks for our offerings.
- Implement short, medium- and long-term business development, sales and marketing plans.
- Collaborate closely with different teams and individuals within the organization
- Ability and willingness to travel internationally on a frequent basis.
- Expert knowledge of the IoT market for connectivity and other services, applications and IoT devices.
- Proven experience from carrier relationships, roaming and wholesale negotiations.
- Passion to win, strategic thinking and efficient execution.
- A number of years of experience from mobile telecommunication and ICT
- A number of years of relevant IoT experience.
- Proven people management capabilities. Ability to lead, empower and stimulate efficient teams.
- Excellent command of the English language in oral and written form.
- Strong ability to speak publicly and convince an audience.
- Commercial skills in calculating costs and profitability, as well as setting and negotiating pricing for relevant offerings.
- Highly developed and proven compatibility in different cultural settings.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.