Head of Experience -Client Experience
£90,000 | Manchester City Centre | Permanent
Posted 20 days ago
Purpose of the Role:
You will lead a team of campaign managers and campaign executives to bring the best people together to deliver the most effective campaigns formy client and their customers.
You will have previous experience as a Head of Campaigns and a strong understanding of multi-channel marketing campaign development, as well as online campaign performance, best practices and must be able to understand customer segments, insights and work across multiple teams to lead your team to execute on effective marketing campaigns supporting the customer Experience and Brand.
You and the team will be responsible for executing the "always on" brand activities ensuring those activities go through the same level of rigour and ROI as other campaigns.
You will ensure the campaigns raise awareness of my client's overall capabilities in the market but specifically to identified target groups, activating thought leadership and brand advertising across all channels to optimum success.
* Receive briefs on our client's brand and disseminate across the campaign team for execution with overall management of all campaign assets including use of MAT tool where appropriate.
* Be ultimately responsible for the team executing all marketing campaigns towards achievement of leads and targets for demand generation initiatives.
* Lead the team in creating and implementing campaign critical paths in order to manage and deliver campaigns to deadline ensuring the campaigns are delivered in innovative ways to communicate on solutions, products etc in order to ensure desired intent to purchase.
* Lead the team in briefing the shared services function within marketing such as events, social media, designers, animators and technology vendors who help contribute to the execution of the campaign activity.
* Ensure that the organisation's brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all communication, channels working with key governance team members where needed.
* Ensure accuracy of marketing communication and compliance with regulatory & legal guidelines i.e. formal sign offs on creatives from product, compliance etc as required and timely filing of campaign creatives
* Ensure planning & execution within budgets, with maximum cost efficiency. Smooth management of budgeting & related monitoring, provisioning, invoicing etc for all campaigns
* Deliver all campaign activity to market and report back to the Heads of and Directors of Marketing on performance of campaign and provide post campaign analysis and interpretation, defining delivered value and ROI for campaign moving forwards and enhance customer experience.
* Help the team understand, analyse and interpret previous campaign insight
* Analyse and interpret audience, media and market-based data to enhance campaign performance
* Proactively keep in touch and monitor general trade, consumer and media trends to feed into future campaign initiatives and incorporate learnings within campaign development process and across the team
Develop vibrant and proactive relationships with both internal and external partners across marketing and sales, suppliers and stakeholders in order for you and the team to execute against campaign briefs.
* Experience of 8+ years in B2B marketing, with demonstrable campaign and ROI examples
* Experience of leading marketing teams and campaign plans
* Extensive understanding of how to use marketing technology for delivering and executing against marketing campaigns
* Extensive experience of marketing content types and designing programs that offer customers the right piece of content at the right time in the right way and aligned to the sales funnel to maximise campaign performance and results.
* Commercial and creative acumen and attention to detail and a passion for ROI
* Strong team player with ability to build effective relationships quickly
* Strong stakeholder management
* Ability to prioritise workload effectively and meet deadlines
* Ability to analyse and present statistical data using spreadsheets
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office systems
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.