Head of Compliance MLRO
£125,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 13 days ago
Head of Compliance/MLRO (SMF16/17)- London- £125,000
InterQuest are supporting a progressive and growing Fintech in their search for a Compliance professional to head up their Compliance and AML functions. This is your chance to join a well-performing business that focuses on employee wellbeing and development.
- Own SMF16 Compliance oversight. Ensuring effective controls are in place, implementing and maintaining policies and procedures, being responsible for horizon scanning and the onboarding of appointed representatives.
- Own SMF17 activities. Reviewing suspicious activity and reporting to NCA, oversee daily running of AML policies and procedures and ensure employees receive relevant training.
- Manage the relationship with FCA, ensuring relevant documentation and regulations are adhered to.
- Previous SMF16/17 experience
- Detailed understanding of FCA regulations and how to apply these to a business
- Hold CISI International Diploma in Investment Compliance or ICA diploma in Compliance
Get in touch with me at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.