Head of Compliance - Contract
Competitive | United Kingdom | Contract
Posted 6 days ago
Building Society - Remote
If you're a Compliance generalist with experience in Mortgages, Consumer Lending across ... then look no further
This is a great opportunity to ensure that the Group's Regulatory Framework is effective as you take a proactive approach to compliance by challenging the business and overseeing the assurance function.
As Head of Compliance you will:
- Be Responsible for establishing and maintaining a regulatory framework, ensuring policy adherence
- Providing training and support, overseeing root-cause analysis, and keeping the business informed of regulatory changes.
- Develop and implement the Compliance Monitoring Plan, provide guidance to stakeholders, ensure sign-off on customer communications, foster risk awareness, and oversee change initiatives.
- Deliver insightful reporting and recommend changes to the risk management framework, while managing and developing the compliance team and conducting horizon scanning for upcoming changes.
Apply for the Head of Compliance position if you have:
- Building Society/Small Banking experience - strong preference
- Previous SMF16 authority
- MCOBS and Consumer Lending experience - essential
If you are interested in the Head of Compliance position, then send your CV to me directly at James.Chappell@interquestgroup.com
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.