Head Of Business Change
Competitive | London | Contract
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 25 days ago
Head of Business Change - Omnichannel
Remote working (London)
FTC - at least 12 months
IQ Talent Solutions are delighted to be working with one of our most valued clients who are a leader in the retail industry to support with the recruitment of a Head of Business Change
This role is initially a fixed term contract for 12months, working remotely but the successful candidate will need to be able to commute to London in a day when required.
Purpose of the Role
Lead all Business Readiness (Change) activities on a significant multiyear omni-channel programme, including re-platforming the end-to-end omni-channel technology and processes across all channels - starting with the online platform and eventually looking at all aspects of the omni-channel technology
Duties & Responsibilities
- Leading all aspects of business readiness - from process, change management, communication and organisational change, leading a significant project team.
- Scoping and implementing the team required to define, plan and deliver all business readiness activities required to successfully land the project - stakeholder engagement, comms, changer, learning, HR and Process.
- Responsible for ensuring all aspects of change are effectively analysed, planned and implemented to ensure a successful launch and acceptance into BAU of new systems and processes.
- Responsible for Training strategy, needs analysis, planning and delivery - supported by the relevant dedicated training resources as scoped by themselves.
- Manage the ERP project end to end including, process, design, and build lifecycle and managing its impact on any given business area
- Working with HR to provide the interface for training around all incoming change.
- Work in partnership with the internal comms team to create and lead a single Change Story and communication plan to ensure all investments in change activity are communicated effectively.
Skills & Experience
- Ideal candidates will experience in a similar role with Retail Omni-channel experience - online / store preferably.
- A proven background or working in a similar role delivering a large-scale technology change project such as ERP, omni-channel re-platform would be a distinct advantage
- Experience in a similar role previously i.e., implementation of significant omni-channel re-platforming such as SAP Commerce, Salesforce implementation would be preferred
- Candidates will be able to demonstrate senior level stakeholder experience and be comfortable at working with significant project teams and third parties, as well as the ability to dive into the detail when required.
- A background of change management - theoretical and practical, project planning and governance would be highly desirable
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.