HCM-Payroll Data Analyst
£400 per day | Greater London | Contract
Posted 25 days ago
HCM/Payroll Data Analyst with a proven track record of assisting and/or managing data migration cycles, Parallel Payroll Runs, and the related data reconciliation activities around it.
- Experience of delivering at least one Oracle Cloud payroll implementation, and at least one Oracle implementation involving migration from SAP to Oracle Cloud Fusion
- Full project life-cycle experience (requirements gathering, fit/gap analysis, functional design, UAT, training, deployment)
- Hands-on data analysis and reconciliation experience involving Oracle Cloud Payroll
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge of Payroll good practice end-to-end processes
- Understanding of UK legislation with regards PAYE, NI, RTI, LG Pensions and Statutory absence etc.
- Advanced expertise working in Office365 Excel workbooks
- Able to engage with onshore/offshore team mix and work alongside SI team
- Excellent client facing skills and ability to liaise with clients at all levels
- Local Government or Public Sector experience Desirable Experience/Qualification:
- LEAN/Six Sigma qualification or equivalent
- Background in Local Government
- Agile and waterfall experience
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.