Graduate UX Designer
£27,500 | London | Permanent
Posted 11 days ago
Graduate UX Designer - London/Work from home
£25,000 + Starting salary with regular salary reviews
Albany Beck- Pioneer Programme
Albany Beck is a leading provider of consulting services within digital, data, technology and Corporate Services to the Public Sector, including a number of high profile government organisations. Our Pioneer Programme, which is designed to develop the next generation of talent within the Public Sector, has been a particularly popular offering and due to growth within our business we have several exciting new opportunities to join the team.
We are looking for high calibre graduates, or candidates with equivalent experience, with some exposure to User Experience (UX) in a working practice and a genuine desire to move into the Public Sector as a career. This is an exciting period of time to become part of a disruptive company that is shaping the way services are delivered by the UK government.
The role itself:
A UX designer creates intuitive, satisfying, and compelling experiences for users of a product by drawing on insights from user research and business analysis. Day to day duties may include;
* Consulting with clients to understand their goals
* Developing personas and user flows
* Planning information architecture
* Creating wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps and screen flows
* Producing product prototypes
* Analyzing user feedback and iterating designs to enhance the user experience
* Conducting usability testing
* Providing support and guidance to developers
What we can offer you:
* World class, bespoke training scheme, tailor- made to suit you and your own career goals
* Widely recognized professional qualifications on completion of training
* The opportunity to work for major UK Public Sector departments
* Dedicated on-site engagement manager
* The ability for you to choose and shape your own path of progression in a rewarding professional career
What we are looking for:
* Keen attitude and desire to improve and develop your existing skills.
* Degree level education in Computer Science/Engineering (or equivalent) or relevant industry work experience.
* Genuine desire to start their career within the Public Sector.
* Happy to undergo SC Clearance or already hold this level of clearance.
If you are interested in working for a consultancy who are rapidly expanding their business or know of anyone who might be, please get in touch for immediate consideration and to find out more about becoming part of our team! Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.