Graduate Software Developer
£27,500 | London | Permanent
Posted 11 days ago
Graduate Software Developer - London
£25,000 + Starting salary with regular salary reviews
Albany Beck- Pioneer Programme
Albany Beck is a leading provider of consulting services within digital, data, technology and Corporate Services to the Public Sector, including a number of high profile government organisations. Our Pioneer Programme, which is designed to develop the next generation of talent within the Public Sector, has been a particularly popular offering and due to growth within our business we have several exciting new opportunities to join the team.
We are looking for high calibre graduates, or candidates with equivalent experience, with some exposure to software development in a working practice and a genuine desire to move into the Public Sector as a career. This is an exciting period of time to become part of a disruptive company that is shaping the way services are delivered by the UK government.
Albany Beck Consultancy Services are currently increasing our software development team due to increased demand across a number of our high profile Public Sector clients. We have a number of exciting opportunities for aspiring low code software developers to join our Pioneer Programme and kick start your career with a leading technology training programme.
What we can offer you:
* World class, bespoke training scheme, tailor- made to suit you and your own career goals
* Widely recognized professional qualifications on completion of training
* The opportunity to work for major UK Public Sector organisation
* Dedicated on-site engagement manager, who will provide support to you throughout your assignments
* The ability for you to choose and shape your own path of progression in a rewarding professional career
What we are looking for:
* Keen attitude and desire to improve and develop your existing skills
* Degree level education in Computer Science/Engineering (or equivalent subjects) or relevant industry work experience
* Genuine desire to start their career within the Public Sector
* Happy to undergo SC Clearance or already hold this level of clearance
If you are interested in working for a consultancy who are rapidly expanding their business or know of anyone who might be, please apply now or get in touch for immediate consideration and to find out more about becoming part of our team!
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.