Graduate Java Developer
£45,000 | Manchester | Permanent
Posted 19 days ago
Graduate Java Developer Role - North of England, Hybrid Working, NO SPONSORSHIP PROVIDED
We are working with a highly desired and favourable client to find Software Developers for a graduate role. This is a fun, open and friendly working environment where you will be working at the heart of a digital vision. This is a fantastic opportunity for a software developer to join the team, focusing on running, developing, and maintaining their products. This role is a hybrid working arrangement.
* Writing high-quality code
* Working with cloud services using an infrastructure as code approach
* Collaborating with other team members through agile ceremonies, 3 amigo sessions, demos, code reviews, pairing, etc.
* Helping to identify and assess new libraries, tools, and techniques, including via show & tell sessions and POC/prototyping
* Communicating effectively with stakeholders
* Creating automated tests to ensure quality control
* Collaborating with other teams
All in house systems are developed following a microservices architecture using Java 11+, Node.js or Kotlin, with an angular front end. Services are deployed cloud providers, using tools such as GitHub, Jenkins, Terraform, and Kubernetes. All engineers within the teamwork across the full stack, the front end user interface, back end services, and platform infrastructure.
To be considered for this opportunity you will need to demonstrate skills and experience in the following:
* A passion for technology and software engineering
* Excellent problem-solving skills
* Experience working within a collaborative and/or agile team
* Experience working with cloud services and/or containers would be beneficial
* 5 weeks holiday plus 2 extra days after 2 years of employment
* Annual bonus
* Extra holiday can be purchased (up to 2 weeks per year)
* Gym membership
* Cycle to work
* Private healthcare
* Season ticket loan
* SAYE plan
For further details on the benefits or to make direct applications, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary of up to 45k dependent on experience and interview success.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.