Graduate Hire Recruitment Business Partner
Competitive | Manchester | Permanent
Posted 25 days ago
Are you the next member of the family?
We are looking for a Recruitment Business Partner to join our solutions business based on our client site in London taking responsibility for meeting the Graduate hiring needs. The client is a global Asset Management that we have been partnering with for the past three years. The role will work alongside our Client Services Manager and Client Director and play a critical role as project manager for the programme. The Business partner will be the single point of contact for hiring managers and key stakeholders within the programme, will partner with our delivery team to ensure a steady flow of candidate are being assessed, attend university events and forums on behalf of the client and manage the end to end process. Due to the nature of the role during down periods the role will support the BAU hiring working alongside the wider team. The successful individual will have a track record of success with graduate recruitment, have worked the full recruitment delivery life cycle, be self-motivated and be able to build strong business relationships.
What do you get in return for your hard work?
We believe in working hard, being nice to people and having fun along the way. It is important to us that our family feel rewarded well for their hard work and continuous dedication that they show to their roles. We do this in a number of ways:
* Best-in-class commission schemes
* Structured career development plan
* Quarterly development meetings
* 25 days annual leave when you start increasing with time to 35 days!
* Monthly sales competitions which sees you win cash/experiences and holidays
* Team Incentives
* Annual awards party
* Monthly Gym membership contribution
* Dress down culture with music playing throughout all of our offices.
* Fresh fruit, stocked cupboards and fridges to keep you going throughout the day/week.
* Employee assistances programme
* Season Ticket Loan
* Cycle to work scheme
* Car lease scheme
* Access to mortgage and personal financial advice
* Enhanced maternity cover
InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.