£32,000 | Surrey | Permanent
Posted 12 days ago
Surrey - £22,000 - £32,000
We are currently working with the world's number one insurance firm. They have picked up a number of awards including number 1 Global Insurance Brand for the 9th consecutive year. This is an excellent opportunity for a recent Maths/IT graduate interested in MI and programming or an MI Analyst with early experience to join a dynamic team. The firm is constantly growing with over 125,000 employees and they are now seeking for a Graduate Analyst to join their team.
You will be working collaboratively with various departments and stakeholders, working with a SAS data warehouse and MI Reporting as part of Pricing and Product departments
You will also be involved in a project to migrate data and MI to the Azure Cloud.
* Assist with delivery of routine and ad-hoc MI
* MI Project work and development of new reports in line with reporting and coding standards
* Assist with the development and roll-out of new dynamic MI in Microsoft Power BI
* Keeping business customers informed and happy
* Understand and proactively manage the risks associated with data usage and ensure full compliance with all relevant legislation
* Strong numerate degree
* Understanding of SQL
* Proficiency with Excel
* Strong data manipulation skills
* Ability to work well under pressure and to strict deadlines
* Logical thinking and willing to learn
In return they provide a dedicated training budget, brilliant platform for exposure and development and a fun, vibrant place to work.
As you can expect from a global leader, the benefits is a world beater, hear is a small selection of their current benefits.
* Bonus scheme linked to yours and the company's performance
* Pension Scheme with company contribution
* 23 days holiday
* Discount on company products
* Share plan scheme
Think you've got what it takes? ...For immediate feedback please send your CV over to Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.