Google Cloud Engineer
£75,000 | London | Permanent
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 11 days ago
Google Cloud Engineer
Based London / Hybrid / Flexible Working
Do you have your Google certification?
My client, a leading financial services company based in London, are currently looking to onboard a few new members to their ever-growing team of digital gurus and embark on a new major Google Cloud Platform migration spanning across various different industries, UK and Overseas.
* Responsible for delivery of development lifecycle strategy including the production of strategies, roadmaps and blueprints
* Establishes clear lines of communication with all areas
* Develops and maintains Knowledge of industry best practice, keeping up to date on relevant emergency technologies
* Accountable for the successful operation of the DevOps processes and people
* Support the creation of reference architectures and new product offerings
* Ensures that all processes are documented and understood by stakeholders
* Hands on DevOps experience with Google Cloud Platform GCP
* IaaS / PaaS services
* Able to develop, modify and deploy Cloud Formation or ARM templates
* Experienced in translating architectural requirements
* Ability to deploy, manage and operate scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant systems
* System administration in a Systems Operations role
* Accustomed with VS Code, Source Control (VSTS/Git) and CI/CD pipelines
* Skilled with Bash / PowerShell / CLI
* Experience with hybrid cloud and/or migrations to cloud
* Must be certified in a Google Cloud domain
Office: They have a really cool working environment and lots of fun team events ongoing throughout the year.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a rapidly growing and hugely invested company that is going from strength to strength. Please apply now for immediate consideration to email@example.com or call direct on 07470064623
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.