Global Workplace Services Consultant
Competitive | Berlin | Permanent
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 13 days ago
IQ Talent Solutions are delighted to be working with one of our key IT Services clients supporting with the recruitment of a Workplace Services Sales Consultant
This role is extremely flexible and can be fully remote, however it would be advantageous if the successful candidate was in either the UK, Italy, German, France or Spain.
The purpose of this role is to generate new services sales and revenue in Global Major Account customers headquartered in Europe.
What the Workplace Services Sales Consultant will be responsible for:
- Expand new and existing customer footprint, market share and revenue attainment
- Develop & execute programs to drive mindshare as a strategic partner in named Global Major accounts
- Act as focal point for Workplace Services and lead opportunity planning & sales cycles for strategic deals, including with ecosystem partners where relevant
- Develop best practices in securing repeatable and expansive opportunities across named accounts
- Stay up to date with new technology and advances to advise and guide customers
- Generate new pipeline worth at least $100m TCV
- Close contracts worth a minimum of $5m TCV in year 1
- Maximize billed revenue on a Sell-To or Sell-Through basis and contribute to achieve a Global Team target of average profitability
- Work with Global Account Directors to create account-specific services opportunity plans for Global Accounts, and where relevant, identifying appropriate ecosystem partners and propositions.
- Develop and provide timely MI on all international sales opportunities
What skills and experience the Workplace Services Sales Consultant will have:
- Ability to deliver a consultative selling approach is essential, with proven experience in consultative selling methodologies
- Ideally degree level or equivalent preferred; Business Administration, Marketing, and / or STEM- related Degree, and relevant B2B experience across a range of industries
- Sales / Business Development / Consulting / Alliance with broad and deep knowledge of technology trends, products, services, and Enterprise IT Architecture
- Experience in a quota-bearing role selling technology services is essential
- Strong successful track record establishing and driving initiatives in an international environment
- Excellent communications: at ease communicating at all levels internally and externally. Cultural sensitivity is critical as the scope of this role is international
What the Workplace Services Sales Consultant will receive:
- Competitive salary & commission structure
- Remote and flexible working
- Be part of a truly diverse and inclusive organisation
- The opportunity to work with international clients in a huge global organisation
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.