Global Solutions Consultant - Barcelona, Spain Permanent - Hybrid
Competitive | Barcelona | Permanent
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 6 days ago
Keywords: FG500, BID, Pre-Sales, RFI, RFG, RFx, Presenting, TOGAF9, MCSE, AZURE
Global Solutions Consultant – Permanent – Hybrid
My client is a Global IT Digital Services company, looking to hire an experienced Global Solutions Consultant to work with Major international customer accounts to understand, refine the overall business and technical architecture of the agreed customers solutions.
- Respond to multiple Fortune Global 500 Bids per month within a timely manner, valued between 5 million – 50 million Euros
- Deliver sales proposals, pricing of designs and test and implementations strategies.
- Lead customer workshops to extract business and technical requirements to facilitate the design and implementation of approved RFG
- Work on the completion of RFI/RFP timelines
- Create documentation of high standards to present to the customer
- Complete architecture design and configuration of proposed solution
- Strong Consultancy experience delivering server-based solutions into medium and large data Centre environments
- Proven experience working with FG500 customers is essential
- Demonstrable pre-sales experience on RFx Completion, creating and presenting to high value customers
- Strong implementation knowledge/experience on systems in customers environments
- Print Printing, Networking, Print Output Management, Document Management, Print Device Management, IT Infrastructure industry experience is desirable
- Connectivity (MCP, MCSE), TOGAF 9, ISEB Business Analysis are relevant certifications that are preferred
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.