Global Recruitment Policies Specialist
£250 per day | Uxbridge | Contract
Posted 15 days ago
IQ Talent Solutions are delighted to be working with one of our key clients in the hospitality and travel sector, supporting them with the recruitment of a Global Recruitment Policies Specialist on an interim contract until the end of the year, on a day rate of circa £250 per day, to be based in Uxbridge.
You will work closely with the whole Global Talent Acquisition team, Regional Talent Acquisition Teams and Regional and Global talent teams to assist in the delivery of the workstream.
What is expected of the Global Recruitment Policies Specialist;
* Review current landscape of Talent Acquisition Policies across the Globe and with the support of the talent Acquisition Manager, design and implement updated suite of relevant policies.
* Working with the Global talent Acquisition Manager, redesign interview guides for Corporate and Hotel General Manager recruitment.
* Assisting in the review of assessment used for attraction and the development of new guidelines for assessment utilization across corporate and General Manager recruitment
* In collaboration with the Global Talent Acquisition Manager and Employer Brand Manager create a Recruitment Toolkit for the Regional Talent Acquisition communities
* Various ad hoc activities associated with the workstream
What we look for in a Global Recruitment Policies Specialist;
* Ideally demonstrable experience of global resourcing operations in a global organisation
* Sound understanding of legal principles surrounding global talent acquisition and recruiting
* Strong Knowledge of online employment branding strategies and techniques
* Knowledge of pre-hire selection assessments use, application and legal requirements
* Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
* Willing and able to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, and demonstrate flexibility
* Ability to work independently but in a team orientated environment
* Possess sound business ethics and show consistency between principles, values and behaviours
* Experience of recruitment tools, systems & processes (desirable)
What the Global Recruitment Policies Specialist will receive;
- A day rate of circa £250
- The chance to work for a luxury brand
- Luxurious offices
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.