Global Contract Billing Team Leader
Competitive | Northampton | Permanent
Posted +1 month ago
Team Leader - Global Contracts & Billings
IQ Talent Solutions are delighted to be working with one of our most successful global clients in the recruitment of a Team Leader for their internal Contracts and Billings teams. This will be a permanent role based out of their prestigious Northampton offices. This role will ultimately manage and execute all of the Global contracts from across EMEA in line with the overall Global agreements. To ensure these contracts are billed accurately, consistently and efficiently whilst maintaining good relations with both and internal and external customers.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage the Order and Billing processes for the contracts across all locations ensuring they adhere to company procedures and customer requirements
- Responsible for managing a robust billing and order procedure with specific focus on maximising the level of system billing, customer satisfaction and reducing customer complaints, whilst leading to improved cash receipts delivering a seamless end to end process for the customer and enabling the funding of the lease contracts.
- Ensure contracts are maintained and updated as and when appropriate
- Manage the resolution of all customer enquiries/complaints promptly and efficiently to satisfy customer requirements
- To meet or exceed SLAs to deliver a high level of customer (internal and external) satisfaction
- Lead, motivate and organise personnel to adhere to core values and deliver a high level of staff engagement
- Monitor the invoicing and credit levels through the month, communicating any variances to the Manager.
- Ensure all staff are properly trained and have appropriate resources available to be successful in their roles
- Deputise in the absence of the Manager and assist in relevant projects where required
Skills & Experience
- Advanced technical knowledge of the Contract Billing process
- Highly numerate and strong literacy skills
- Advanced knowledge of service contracts (Oracle knowledge highly desirable)
- Good PC skills
- People management skills - ability to lead, prioritise allocation of work, develop, coach, motivate and handle conflict
- Good time management, organisational & delegation skills
- Ability to communicate with all levels in the organisation
- Advanced customer handling skills to include face to face contact with the ability to identify & resolve problems
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.