German Market Sales Lead
£120,000 | Munich | Permanent
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 12 days ago
IQ Talent Solutions are delighted to be working with an exciting financial services organisation who are looking for a looking for a proactive, results-oriented, and energetic individual to join them as the Germany Sales Lead. This role will be responsible for all sales activities for their German market and DACH regions. With a focus on growth, retention, and development of new business opportunities both from an existing base of clients but especially in the exploitation of new markets and customers.
What the Germany Sales Lead will be responsible for:
- Sourcing and developing investment leads in the DACH region and building up a distribution network and brand recognition. This would involve working across HWNI, intermediaries, Family Offices, and Institutional investor types.
- Generating investor leads in the DACH region
- Developing existing investor leads and maintain relationship with current investors in the DACH region
- Help maintain internal investor relations databases and systems.
- Follow investor relations processes and help improve them where possible.
- Prepare for, attend, and contribute to sales and marketing meetings.
- Attend relevant events and conferences to source investor leads, including industry events.
- Assist with the promotion of the firm's brand name externally.
- Support marketing, public relations and brand building work where required.
What skills and experience the Germany Sales Lead will have:
- Relevant Bachelors or Master's degree
- Ideally 5+ years' experience in fund sales, preferably for Hedge Funds or Fund of Hedge Funds
- Career-focused, with strong desire to progress within a start-up.
- Fluency in English and German
- An interest in the financial markets and the DLT and crypto asset class.
- Ability to work well under pressure and in an intense environment.
- A quick learner with good analytical, written, and numerical skills.
- Precision and attention to detail.
- Proactive, self-motivated, and enthusiastic; multi-tasker.
- Personable, with the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders.
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines.
What the Germany Sales Lead will receive :
- Competitive salary, commission structure and benefits
- The opportunity to be part of a thriving organisation and take responsibility for driving a real growth area
- Great career development opportunities
- Ability to manage and drive your own workload
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.