GCP Cloud Engineer
£70,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 19 days ago
* GCP Cloud Engineer - GCP - CI/CD - Docker - Kubernetes - Terraform - Cloud Migration
* Work location: London
* Remote: possible
Tasks and responsibilities
* Be responsible for the design build of cloud services, with a focus on GCP services & solutions.
* Be responsible for the design, build and maintenance of cloud web solutions.
* Document and improve processes and procedures, being also able to provide recommendations on configuration improvements
* Identify key areas for cloud platform automation and optimization and implement cost efficient cloud-based solutions
* Develop and provide best-practices based deployment methods both for the cloud platform and web applications stack, as well as related technical documentation as part of the release management process
* Analyze the technical needs of customers, end-users and all stakeholders while helping identify technical problems and propose solutions
* Execute assessments and migration plans to move and deploy workloads in GCP
* Producing results: Produces and delivers quality results. Is action oriented and committed to achieving outcomes.
* Moving forward in a changing environment: Is open to and proposes new approaches and ideas. Adapts and responds positively to change.
* Fostering integration and teamwork: Develops and promotes effective relationships with colleagues and team members. Deals constructively with conflicts.
* Strong knowledge of GCP services.
* Extended experience of CI/CD pipeline solutions - ability to propose and implement end to end complex CI/CD pipeline deployments
* Strong knowledge of container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes).
* Work experience as a Cloud Engineer
* GCP certification
* Experience with CI/CD Pipeline..
* Experience analysing, troubleshooting, and providing solutions for technical issues;
* Experience with at least one other cloud provider (e.g. GCP or AWS)
* GCP Certified
* Experience working with customers on Cloud specific solutions and deployments;.
* Container technologies (Docker and/or Kubernetes)
Demonstrated hands-on experience in migrating from on-premise systems to Microsoft Azure and/or AWS.
* Building CI/CD pipelines Codefresh/Jenkins
* Monitoring tools (Datadog, Elk,Zabbix, Grafana, Cloudwatch, Stackdriver, Nagios
* Hands on with Containerization (Docker) and Orchestration (Rancher,K8s) ( 1 year)
* Experience using Atlassian JIRA to manage project tasks
* Hands on experience with AWS or GCP (1 year minimum)
For a chance to work as a GCP Cloud Engineer please call me or send me your CV.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.