GCP Cloud Architect
£80,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 24 days ago
* Google GCP Cloud Engineer - GCP - CI/CD - P - Devops - Docker - Kubernetes - Ansible
* 3/4 Years Experience
* Work location: London
* Remote: possible
Tasks and responsibilities
* Be responsible for the design build of cloud services, with a focus on GCP services & solutions.
* Be responsible for the design, build and maintenance of cloud web solutions.
* Document and improve processes and procedures, being also able to provide recommendations on configuration improvements
* Identify key areas for cloud platform automation and optimization and implement cost efficient cloud-based solutions
* Develop and provide best-practices based deployment methods both for the cloud platform and web applications stack, as well as related technical documentation as part of the release management process
* Analyze the technical needs of customers, end-users and all stakeholders while helping identify technical problems and propose solutions
* Execute assessments and migration plans to move and deploy workloads in GCP
* Producing results: Produces and delivers quality results. Is action oriented and committed to achieving outcomes.
* Moving forward in a changing environment: Is open to and proposes new approaches and ideas. Adapts and responds positively to change.
* Fostering integration and teamwork: Develops and promotes effective relationships with colleagues and team members. Deals constructively with conflicts.
* Strong knowledge of GCP services.
* Extended experience of CI/CD pipeline solutions - ability to propose and implement end to end complex CI/CD pipeline deployments
* Strong database skills - MySQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL - including advanced cluster implementation, load balancing and tuning.
* Strong knowledge of container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes).
* Work experience as a DevOps Engineer and/or sound knowledge of DevOps practices.
* Knowledge of industry standards scripting tools (Python, Perl or Bash) with automation focus.
* Knowledge of network communication protocolswith a focus on GCP networking services
* Effective customer-facing and presentation skills.
* Ability to grasp complex concepts, logical and analytical approach to solving problems.
* GCP certification
* Experience with CI/CD Pipeline..
* Experience analysing, troubleshooting, and providing solutions for technical issues;
* Experience with at least one other cloud provider (e.g. Azure or AWS)
* DevOps Experience would be great
Nice to have
* Good knowledge of managing Windows workloads (Windows Servers & IIS)
* Experience working in a team
* Linux & Windows System Administration certification.
* ITIL Foundation Certificate
* GCP Certified
* Experience working with customers on Cloud specific solutions and deployments;.
* Container technologies (Docker and/or Kubernetes)
* Demonstrated hands-on experience in migrating from on-premise systems to Microsoft Azure and/or AWS.
For a chance to work as a Google GCP Cloud Engineer please call me or send me your CV.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.