£900 per day | City of London | Contract
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 19 days ago
IQ Talent Solutions are delighted to be working with one of our key asset management clients supporting with the recruitment of Funds Lawyer. This is to join the team in their prestigious Central London office (remote working during COVID). This is an initial 8-month contract position with a day rate of up to £900 per day.
You will be working with product development, business, operational and compliance teams. There are separate teams within legal who deal with ISDA / derivatives, clearing and investment management / segregated mandate arrangements. Instructing and working with external lawyers / advisers where relevant.
What is expected of the Funds Lawyer?
* Advising primarily in relation to Irish QIAIFs (including L-QIAIFs) and UCITS, with work also being undertaken on our client's other fund ranges in Guernsey, Luxembourg, Cayman, the UK and to a lesser extent, the US and Australia. The fund range includes, amongst others, UCITS, QIAIFs, L-QIAIFs, ICVCs, closed-ended partnerships, securitisation vehicles, and open-ended private funds.
* Working with the product development team on fund structuring and the implementation of the legal and tax structuring advice.
* Drafting and reviewing fund and supporting documentation, including, amongst others, constitutional documents, offering documents, investment management agreements, administration and depositary agreements, distribution agreements, NDAs and profit participating notes.
* Advising on private placement marketing queries and prospective investor queries in relation to our clients fund ranges.
* Advising on fund-related regulatory matters, such as Volcker, BHCA and MiFID II (working with compliance and US legal).
What we look for a in Funds Lawyer?
* 8+ PQE
* Experience in a similar role
* Fund types, within an Asset Manager
* Experience advising on Advising on fund-related regulatory matters
What the Funds Lawyer will receive?
* A day rate of up to £900 per day
* Initial 8-month contract
* Luxury central London offices (remote working during COVID)
* World class company with an excellent reputation
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.