Functional Oracle Consultant - PPM - Projects & Finance - Contract
£697 per day | London | Contract
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 15 days ago
Functional Oracle Consultant – PPM - Projects & Finance - Contract/Outside IR35
Our client a large well-respected company in the IT consultancy world are seeking a proven reliable and committed Functional Oracle Consultant to have the following skills & experience to apply:
- Have a real in-depth accounting background understanding, do not need to be qualifies, part qualified would be good but the skills and experience is required for this critical oracle fusion migration.
- Detailed experience within operational business processes and workflows skills are essential.
- Must have recent in-depth understanding hands on experience within oracle Project Portfolio Management end to end to apply for this contract role.
- recent experience within system and functional design, gap analysis financial project management and have examples of delivery oracle fusion end to end is vital to this contract role.
- must be a system SME in oracle cloud and associated business areas.
- Any experience of oracle fusion and working on financial modules in the UK and or Europe are both of huge importance to our client and this role.
- some travel involves but very minimal for this role.
- Six sigma skills don’t require qualification but work experience in depth of this and examples of this required.
- require someone that has got examples of all the above end to end with excellent stakeholder and relationship management skills.
- The client are seeking this person to have the financial background so the finance and or financial industry would be a great help.
Please do get in touch today for a full detailed job spec and overview of this new exciting contract role.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.