Functional Consultant - Leasing
Competitive | London | Permanent
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 13 days ago
Functional Consultant - Leasing
IQ Talent Solutions are delighted to be working with one of our most valued clients who are a technology industry leader in their field, in the recruitment of a Functional Consultant specifically supporting across Oracle eBiz Leasing and associated applications/modules.
Purpose of the role
The Functional Consultant Leasing supports the Solutions Design Manager in delivering improvements from an application perspective to support the business requirements in Leasing processes. It is a hybrid role of functional and technical skills, will also assist in expanding and refining system requirements, designing and implementing system changes to support process improvements, and analysing options and implications to support key decisions on Leasing processes (including lease contracts, accounting, reconciliations, and investor agreements and 3rd Party Funders), and policies.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Support the Solutions Design Manager in any system and application requirements and developments to support the Process Owner / Leasing teams in driving harmonisation and standardisation of processes.
- Support continuous evolution of the Leasing business for businesses, to enable continued expansion of Leasing business through consultation with the business areas and other Process owners.
- Support implementation of process or application changes to ensure that the European business strategy is realised through optimal end-to-end processes.
- Utilises functional and technical expertise and knowledge to undertake gap reviews, process reviews, data conversion and cleansing, system and functional designs.
- Tests and implements process or application changes to achieve gathered business realisations through optimal end-to-end processes with controlled risk.
- Interprets business requirements into functional and technical solutions and designs to promote process efficiency, cost reduction or potential revenue generation to support financial benefit.
Skills & Experience - Ideal candidates will have the following:
- At least five years' experience working as system and technical expert in Oracle eBiz for those elements which support the Leasing processes such as OKL, AR, AP, GL, IA, FA., with at least two years leading or instrumental in design.
- Clear evidence of functional / technical expertise in design of system enhancement releases to ensure maximum business benefits are obtained
- Clear evidence of leadership role in design and deployment of solutions to ensure maximum business benefits
- Experienced in implementing and designing custom developments of Oracle eBiz in the Leasing areas together with integration to other business processes and / or applications.
- Experience within an operational leasing /financing business area
- Focused to deliver - meets deadlines, demonstrates determination, purpose, and resourcefulness to deliver the best results for the organisation.
- Analytical skills: demonstrates the ability to analyse and understand data and information quickly, and uses information, insights, and knowledge in a structured way to recommend options backed by logic including benefits.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications; ability to work collaboratively through social media tools such as iEngage
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.